Distillery Quote & Sample Submission Form
Terms Of Service:
- • All lab testing is conducted using an Anton Paar Spirits Alcolyzer and Polarimeter or pH meter.
- • Liqueur ABV includes Sugars (Density (g/cm3), Total Extract (g/l), Saccharose (g/l) and Inverted Sugar (g/l))
- • We offer Quality Assurance Packages which provide discounts for regularly scheduled testing. Available in quarterly, bi-monthly and monthly packages, these also include an on-going report summary so you can easily keep track of results. Please note: the entire yearly cost is due in full with the first service. The same product must be analyzed for each service, and must be a commercially-available product. While we will send reminders, it is the client’s responsibility to send in samples in a timely manner.
- • Turn around times and sample requirements:
|Service||Number of samples required
(300 ml minimum each)
|Turn-around time (Business days)|
|Alcohol by Volume (ABV)||1||1-2 days|
|Colour or pH||
Only offered as add-on services to ABV, no additional samples required
|Package A: Alcohol, Colour and pH||1||1-2 days|
- • Every effort will be made to adhere to stated turn-around times, however, delivery of results may be subject to change dependant on volume and service levels.
- • Results will be emailed to clients after payment is received.
- • Receiving hours: 9:00AM to 4:00PM Monday – Friday
- • For any other inquiries, please contact Kelly Byer at 905-641-2252 (ext.4279) or email [email protected] for more information.
- • If samples are not in commercial packaging with readable lot codes, clearly label each sample package with the same unique ‘client sample identification’ you indicated on the sample submission form.
Once complete, please print the form that will be sent to your email and send it with your samples to:
Please print this form and send it along with your samples to:
CFWI Innovation Centre
ATTN: Kelly Byer, Room N337
135 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0