Niagara College’s Canadian Food & Wine Institute (CFWI) Innovation Centre, in collaboration with Global Food Ingredients U.S.A. and Pathogenia Laboratories (Canada), is offering a one day workshop on the principles of validation as it pertains to food processing, cleaning, and meeting regulatory and quality audit requirements.
- ~ Learn how to develop strong food safety relationships with suppliers and co-manufacturers using validation, verification and scientific principles to guide decisions.
- ~ Determine processes and equipment that requires validation.
- ~ Learn about common pitfalls to look for in validation studies and how to identify potential challenges, then develop strategies for overcoming them.
- ~ Comply with the U.S. and Canada food safety regulations.
- Participants interested in having existing or proposed validation studies reviewed for audit readiness are encouraged to register with the option for study review.
Date: June 19, 2019
Time: 8:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
Cost: CA $450 (Early Bird deadline May 31, 2019); CA $500 (June 1 – 12, 2019); Students – CA $125
Location: Niagara College, NOTL campus
135 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, L0S 1J0
For information about this event, contact: Dr. Ana Cristina Vega Lugo: Phone: 905-641-2252 ext 4203.