These days, we are working harder in the midst of continued uncertain times.
Niagara College’s Walker Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre is introducing a new educational webinar series – LEAD TIME to provide information on how you can introduce Industry 4.0 technologies to help your company work smarter, not harder.
Rob Johnston of CAD MicroSolutions will deliver the first webinar in this series where you will learn about the latest trends in measurement system technology.
Topics to be covered during this session include:
- • Integration and use of PMI in Metrology
- • Adoption of sensors on Robots
- • Trends to move inspection close to the shop floor
- • Re-using Metrology Infrastructure on Scanning Solutions
- • Advanced Reverse Engineering to create Digital Twins and
- • Live Q&A with metrology & 3D scanning expert Rob Johnston
Rob Johnston, Director of 3D Scanning & Metrology, CAD MicroSolutions
Who Should Attend?:
Anyone interested in learning more about Metrology Industry 4.0 technologies that will help your business innovate and improve productivity.