Electrical Engineering Assistant, Walker Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre
The Electrical Engineering Research Assistant will have a comprehensive skill set to work with the Walker Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre team, Research Leads and Industry Partners on a variety of time-sensitive projects.
Some duties include:
• Develop solutions for specific industry-partnered applied research and technical service activities
• Identify electrical considerations when planning research/technical services activities
• Propose design modifications and monitor product to improve on future design
• Provide logistic support for electrical engineering projects
• Attend planning or project-specific meetings as required and takes and prepares minutes
• Represent the Walker Advanced Manufacturing Innovation Centre at college activities & external events
Click HERE to see the full job posting. The deadline to apply is Friday, September 25th, 2020 at 12pm.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, class schedule and transcript to [email protected], and reference job posting ‘WAMIC20_03’ in the subject line.