Hops & Quote Sample Submission Form
Terms Of Service:
• All lab testing is conducted using official methods of the American Society of Brewing Chemists.
• Acids and H.S.I hop samples are analyzed once a week during peak season (mid-August to mid-October). Results will be available by Friday, provided samples are received by the College by 4PM the previous Friday.
• Every effort will be made to adhere to this schedule, however, delivery of results may be subject to change dependant on volume and service levels.
• Results and invoices will be emailed to clients.
• Receiving hours: 9:00AM to 4:00PM Monday-Friday
• For off-season turn-around times or any other inquiries, please contact Kelly Byer at 905-641-2252 (ext.4279) or email email@example.com for more information.
• Hop samples can be dry cones (dry each sample down to approximately 10% moisture); wet cones; or pellets. It is important that your sample be representative. We suggest you select samples from at least four different places:
• Hopyard: select from different plants and locations
• Piled wet, dry, or pelletized: select from the bottom, top, and sides
• Bagged or baled: select from different bags/bales and locations within
• Each sample must be at least 100g (or 50g if you only require moisture testing)
• Clearly label each sample package with the same unique ‘client sample identification’ you indicated on the sample submission form
• Packaging tips:
• Remove air to vacuum seal the package.
• Place contents in a plastic bag: avoid clear plastic bags if possible, opaque is best
Once complete, please print the form that will be sent to your email and send it with your samples to::
CFWI Innovation Centre
ATTN: Kelly Byer, Room N337
135 Taylor Road, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0