Solutions for Industry
Niagara College’s Research & Innovation Division provides real-world solutions for business, industry and the community through applied research and knowledge transfer activities. We conduct projects that provide innovative solutions, such as producing and testing prototypes, evaluating new technologies, and developing new or improved products or processes for small- and medium-sized businesses. With funding support from various regional, provincial and federal agencies, students and graduates are hired to work alongside faculty researchers to assist industry partners leap forward in the marketplace.
Providing innovative solutions to business and industry through applied research and knowledge transfer, in partnership with Niagara College faculty and students.
Research Mission In Action
Niagara College is committed to pursuing research and development activities that:
• Take a leadership role in revitalizing the Niagara regional economy, while supporting community and economic development in Niagara, Ontario and Canada
• Enhance the productivity and increase the competitiveness of our local SMEs
• Support the creation of new jobs through successful applied research and commercialization activities
• Enhance the quality of our academic programs and professional development of college personnel
• Support the development of applied research skills of our students