In 2022, Niagara College (NC) was able to raise an incredible $60,000, resulting in a remarkable impact on our local community. We were able to:
- • provide 1,000 students with nutritious food at school
- • help 462 people secure stable, affordable housing
- • provide 26 families with emergency shelter and full social support for 30 days
- • provide mental health support to 831 people in crisis
- • provide emergency shelter for 13 families experiencing homelessness
As the 2023 NC United Way campaign continues, the NC Cares team is asking the College community to work together to transform barriers into opportunities and continue our journey of positive change in our community!
There are 2 easy ways to give online:
- • Secure Online NC Payroll Deduction Form* – Go to NC’s Payroll Deduction Form
- • Secure Online Credit Card Payment
- Go to the United Way’s Online Payment Portal.
- Follow the steps to select your donation amount and frequency.
- Select “My gift is part of a workplace campaign” (very important).
- Complete your payment information.
Visit the NC Cares website to view all the upcoming United Way events.
With a goal of $50,000 towards the Niagara region’s overall goal, NC has reached nearly 70% to date ($34,340), with a few weeks left in the campaign. Consider donating today.